How to select the section of conductive material of air compressor?
1. How to select the section of conductive material of air compressor?
The following factors shall be considered when selecting the section of conductive material of air compressor:
(1) Select the section according to the temperature rise. To ensure that the actual working temperature of the conductive material of the air compressor does not exceed the allowable value, the allowable long-term working current of the conductive material of the air compressor according to the heating conditions shall not be less than the calculated current of the air compressor equipment.
(2) Check the cross section according to the economic current density.
(3) Check the section according to the voltage loss. In general, the range of voltage loss is - 5% ~ + 5%.
(4) Check the section according to the strength of air compressor.
(5) Verify thermal stability as required.
2. How to choose air compressor insulated wire?
There are two kinds of air compressor conductive materials for fixed laying rubber insulated wires: copper core and aluminum core.
The inner insulation of rubber insulated wire of air compressor adopts rubber insulation of air compressor, and the outer one has woven sheath. The rubber insulated wire of common air compressor is called rubber insulated braided wire of air compressor. The braided material includes glass wire, etc.
The model of rubber insulated braided wire for common copper core air compressor is BX (copper material is not marked), and the model of rubber insulated braided wire for aluminum core air compressor is BLX. Can be used for general indoor fixed laying wiring.
3. Service conditions and environment of rubber insulated wire of air compressor
Generally, the rubber air compressor insulated wires of BX and BLX fixed laying air compressor are suitable for the working voltage below 500V? And the long-term working temperature shall not exceed 65% C.
In addition, the rubber air compressor insulated wire for use in alpine areas is made of chloroprene or polyethylene, of which bxw is the rubber insulated chloroprene sheathed wire for copper core air compressor; blxw is the rubber insulated chloroprene sheathed wire for aluminum core air compressor; bxy is the rubber insulated black polyethylene sheathed wire for copper core air compressor; blxy is the rubber insulated black polyethylene sheathed wire for aluminum core air compressor.
The rubber air compressor insulated wires of bxrand blxrair compressors are fixed laying wires with multiple cores, which are suitable for laying in the moving parts.
4. How to choose the PVC air compressor insulated wire with fixed laying?
There are two kinds of conductive materials for PVC air compressor insulated wires, copper core and aluminum core.
PVC insulation is used for wire insulation, and PVC is also used for outer sheathed wire.
The model of the common PVC air compressor insulated wire without sheath is bv (copper material is not marked);
BLV type is adopted for the insulation wire of common PVC air compressor without sheath, BVV type is adopted for the insulation wire of common PVC air compressor with sheath;
The type of insulated wire of the common sheath aluminum core PVDF air compressor is blvv type. Can be used for general indoor fixed laying wiring.
5. Service environment and conditions of air compressor insulated wire?
The long-term allowable high temperature shall not exceed 70 ℃ and the laying temperature of air compressor insulated wire shall not be lower than 0C.
If the ambient temperature is high, the maximum allowable temperature for a long time shall not exceed 105 ℃. BVR and BLVR PVC air compressor insulated wires are fixed laying wires with multiple cores, which are suitable for laying in active parts.
6. What are the common types of air compressor electromagnetic wires?
There are four kinds of commonly used electromagnetic wires for air compressor: enameled wire, wrapped wire, inorganic insulated wire and special electromagnetic wire for air compressor.
(1) . the insulating layer of enameled wire is a uniform, smooth and thin knee film. It is used in small and medium-sized electrical products.
(2) The wrapping wire is tightly wound on the conductive core with natural wire, glass wire, insulating paper or synthetic resin film, and then the composite insulation is formed by impregnation method. It can bear over-voltage and overload, mainly used in large and medium-sized electrical products.
(3) Inorganic insulated wire mainly includes aluminum oxide tape (foil) and ceramic insulation, which has the characteristics of high temperature resistance and radiation resistance. Special air compressor electromagnetic wire is suitable for special occasions.
KEEPWIN TECHNOLOGY HEBEI CO.,LTD is a good stable quality supplier in China compressor factory, gas compressor manufacturing base.Keepwin offers you various range of gas compressor like normal standard VSD two stage screw compressor, reciprocating piston type & diaphragm compressor of CNG compressor, Natural gas compressor, CO2 compressor, hydrogen compressor, nitrogen booster compressor, methane compressor, etc. High qualitycontrol is our culture. Fast professional efficient service is our core.
If you want more details of the products. Please click Inquiryto offer us the below technical information:
A. The gas compression medium
B. Gas composition? or the gas purity?
C. The flow rate: _____Nm3/hr
D. Inlet pressure: _____ Bar (gauge pressure or absolute pressure)
E. Discharge pressure: _____ Bar (gauge pressure or absolute pressure)
F. Inlet temperature
H. Cooling water temperature as well as other technical requirement.
We can customize kinds of process gas compressors specially.
If you are interested in it, please Click Inquiry,let's discuss a further.